Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Manic Miner!

Yes, you've probably guessed, the Gamecube HAS taken over. I'm a manic maniac!! Hours and hours of relentless snowboarding, buying bits of snowboarding kit, and trying to pull those elusive tricky moves... How the hell would I know how to pull an indy 360 off the out of bounds ramp?? I just mash all the buttons at once with my gibbon paws!! No finesse.

So, consequently, I haven't visited any blogs, have hardly had time to write my own blog, and only managed a ten minute stint on Animal Crossing, where I finally got the golden shovel!! Woohoo indeed!!

I must say a big "thank you" to Gary, who has supplied me with a number of DVDs today, that is too great to even mention.... "oh, go on", I hear you cry... well to actually list them all would constitute and entire blog entry, and as such, if I SSX too much tomorrow then that's what you might get. Forewarned is forearmed.

All day long I've been thinking about Gromit and his cheese!!

I need some sleep!

Nothing much to reports really.... perhaps a picture?

>wait

.... Time passes .....

Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold!!

>look

You look around you. You are in the lounge. There is a TV in the corner, and a Gamecube. There is a door to the North. A camera is flashing on the table, as if it's transferring data, but it appears to be broken.

>switch off camera

You cannot switch off the camera

>examine TV

There is a second rate movie - Starship Troopers showing.

>examine camera

It appears to be broken

As if by magic, I seem to have fixed things.... normal service is resumed.

Ok, here's a picture of my most recent blu=tack creation. It appears to be a penguin drinking a can of coke, sitting under a parasol. I can't explain why. The things your mind gets up to when you find yourself whiling away some quality work time. Anyway, there it is. Camera hiccoughs aside, I bring you glorious technicolour blogging. What a bargain.

Right, it is way past my bedtime. Wrap it up.

>north

You go North. You are on the landing. Visible exits are North, South, East and West.

>sleep

.... Time passes ....

Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold!!

Cool thing for today:

Go on, play some Hobbit... it's good for your soul.

3 comments:

  1. Bored at your Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok what is it with you "Huddersfield chavs" and gibbons? Are they your civic treasure?
    XXX Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that penguin. wrap it up and send to me. i'll give you my address...;)

    ReplyDelete