Monday, October 10, 2005

Poll Results.

This is where I will log all the previous polls.

My glass is: Result - Overflowing. (Sept 2007 - Oct 2007) - Well, isn't this exciting? The end of my first "Blogger" style polling booth. I am pleased to report that all you lovely readers are an optimistic bunch!! Well done!!


Today is a?: Result - Bath day. (May 2007 - Sept 2007) - What a rubbish poll, what a rubbish result, what a waste of a polling booth. I need to innovate. Apologies for a tired thing dragging on for far too long.


Chocolate?: Result - Hate it. (Jan 2007 - May 2007) - It looks like my polling booth has finally fallen by the wayside. I can't for a single minute imagine that fifty percent of the people who pass through my blog hate chocolate. To be honest I am thinking of retiring the polling booth.


Feeling Lucky?: Result - Always. (Dec 2006 - Jan 2007) - Seems approximately fifty percent of the readership feels permanently lucky. What does that mean for the rest of us poor buggers? We can't all be lucky all the time, there's got to be some contrast. Woe is me.


War in Iraq: Result - It made things worse. (Oct - Dec 2006) - A surprisingly close result. I had guessed that nobody would believe anything other than the war had made things worse. Just goes to show how wrong you can be.


Take me: Result - From behind?? (Sep - Oct 2006) - After a bright start "Dancin' naked in the rain" lost out to the uphill gardening variety. You're a bunch of depraved puppies, that's all I can say. If you email me in your addresses, I'll be round presently to fulfill the requests.


Smoking?: Result - No smoke no joke! (Apr - Sep 2006) - Ok well, I let this one run a little too long. Apologies, it won't happen again. Conclusive enough, that in the age of the "nanny state" and the banning of smoking in SO many public spaces, it would appear that this is the correct thing to do.


How blue are you?: Result - Positively Pink!! (Mar-Apr 2006) - Well it's official, after trailing its way into spring, the momentum switched from blue to pink, and nearly half my readership now find themselves in a good mood!! Well done everyone!!


Take a cake?: Result - Chocolate!!. (Feb 2006) - Chocolate cake wins... I am disappointed. Christmas cake no votes.... Cheesecake languishing in second... What's the world coming to??


Today is a good day?: Result - It surely is!!. (Jan/Feb 2006) - I am surprised. Nearly half of the votes were for a good day. Extra surprising that the 24th January is officially the most depressing day of the year, and 6th February is the official "sick day of the year" when most people throw a wobbly from work.


Which came first? The chicken, or the egg??: Result - Egg. (Jan 2006) - This is a difficult question. I think those of a religious nature would go for chicken, and those of a more Darwinian nature, would go for egg. Maybe I am over simplifying this?


New Year's resolutions: Result - I will always love the fox. (Dec 2005) - You people are crazy... lovely, but firmly crazy. I am astonished that nobody actually admits to making and sticking to a resolution.


Did you click my "cool thing for today"?: Result - Never. (Dec 2005) - Makes you wonder why you bother sometimes don't it?


Career advice to Fox: Result - Be a dolphin. (Nov/Dec 2005) - I always aspired to be a dolphin, it was the profession I always wanted to pursue. Maybe y'all have given me the push I needed to make it happen.


This morning when I woke up.... I thought....: Result - I wish I went to bed earlier (Nov 2005) - I really thought "Where's my cigs?" was going to win, alas, it's an early night for me.


The Fox offers you a coffee: Result - Large Mocha (Oct/Nov 2005) - Pleasing result, I'm more than happy to buy these coffees.... see you all in Huddersfield on Sunday morning.... the drinks are on me!


Christmas?: Result - Think of baby Jesus!! (Oct 2005) - Very disappointing result for me, meaning I now have to begin my christmas shopping!


Ideal date?: Result - The lovely Mariah Carey on acid! (Oct 2005)


Animal of the month: Result - Hedgehog (Oct 2005)


If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?: Result - That's so inappropriate! (Sept 2005)

7 comments:

  1. Poll, schmoll! At least a giant squid will give you a comforting hug if you find yourself lost at sea. What does a hedgehog do for you under such circumstances?

    I think it was fixed - And I accuse you of blatant squidism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just sit beside me and hold my hand...please...

    kisses
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great blog here! You are book-marked!

    I have a make money site/blog. There's plenty of make money information.
    A visit sure will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohoo go on hedehog lad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having seen the results of the Christmas poll I can only say God votes in mysterious ways

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that beautiful body one again... people can't be that insecure and stoggy!

    ReplyDelete