One more.....
To add to the list of "things that piss the fox off", I have discovered a new addition.
When someone leaves a comment on my blog, I receive an email to my hotmail account, which tells me the time and date of the comment. It tells me who posted the comment. It tells me the content of the comment.
It doesn't tell me: Which blog entry the comment was lodged against.
Normally, this doesn't represent a problem, as the comments are fairly self explanatory, and usually relate to the current day, or only one or two days ago at most.
Here's a summary of one of my most recent comments:
From: HGH (anonymous-comment@blogger.com)
Date: 31st January 2006
Comment: can i get more info?
And so, having received this in an email, my curiosity was piqued. If I could possibly proffer more information about something for HGH, then I'd happily oblige.... But where's the comment??
I began to go back through the last month's postings, and all the comments.... No sign.
You can imagine....
I diligently have been searching every blog entry, and every comment for HGH for the last hour and a half.
I finally found the comment. And can you guess where it was??
Well, let's just say it was the second posting I ever made here on Blogger. I've searched through January, December, November, October, right back to the beginning of September.
And after all that, what do you think they wanted to know more about?
Your guess is as good as mine!!
Here's the original post, please feel free to revisit it.... But for fox sake please don't comment on it.
Feel free to post advice to HGH against this entry, and at least we all might be able to find it.
If you're HGH then please feel free to elaborate as to what it is you want.
Pissed off and going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh MAN! That stinks...
ReplyDeleteI sincerely hope that HGH wasn't an autobot, out trolling blogs for no good reason except to annoy everyone...
I hope you feel better soon. I have also had a day where I am in a bad mood, but mine is for no good reason. Heck I can't think of a reason at all. Which is making my mood even worse... so I ought to just go to bed so it will be over! ARG!
HUGS!
haha....maybe he wanted to find out more about the missing fox suit? who knows! But I would be pissed too because like you, I also would have trolled every single entry looking for the comment....and of course Murphy's law held true...it was almost the last one you looked at.
ReplyDeleteHey you actually mention creatine in that old blog fox lol.Jeez time flies dont it.
ReplyDeleteHow did the cycling/bodybuilding go not heard much about that for a while.You must have legs like an elephants jon thomas by now.
anyway cheer up you grumpy bugger its starting to get a bit lighter in the mornings now thank god.
kev.
good info
ReplyDelete