So many songs...
... So little time.
I have a collection of music that is growing daily.... It's funny how when you're in a frigging mood, that no matter how much music you have, and no matter how seemingly randomly you pick precariously through the tunes.... Every last song seems to damn well fit your mood, and in my case, drags me further into the well of despair.
I have picked a little bit of Royksopp for you. Kev, I hope your speakers do it justice.... I love the little heartbeating bassline that trundles along....
Stay or forever go......
I am very busy at work lately, in fact the whole team is terminally "snowed under" to a level that I haven't witnessed before. I think I am putting in longer hours there so I don't have to think about anything else.
Play or you'll never know......
I've lost my appetite for games lately. Nothing can drag me from my sombre mood. I am really glad to see that Jen seems to have inherited my previous passion for gaming addiction.
What heaven decided........
Trapped... That's what I am feeling. It's taken me a long, hard, few days to identify the root of my depression. To try to quantify where my dark feelings are rising from. I am feeling mildly better that I have, at last, found a word to explain it. Finding a solution is another matter. Change is inevitable.
You can't deny it's..........
Based on the readership of my blog, it's been very difficult for me to explore my recent mood. It's times like this that I wish I had an anonymous blog. I used to get great value from being able to explore deep feelings without friends, relatives, and colleagues reading about it. I no longer have the luxury of a free psychiatrist!!
All you've been waiting for.......
I need sleep. I need space. I need change. I need light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can totally understand what you mean, wishing for an anonymous blog...
ReplyDeleteSo why don't you start a new one?
Completely anonymous...and don't share it with people you know, and make it the main goal of the blog to stay anonymous, and just use it to explore things...you'll just have to be very careful about what you write, if you want to keep it that way.
I miss that about my blog sometimes too. I've been thinking it was time to do just that myself.
-David //BootJockey
You need to talk to the cat - Charlie says cat's always have the answers.
ReplyDeleteI don't often do this (share my email address with bloggers) but if you want somewhere to vent to someone who you will likely never meet in real life, you can email me. I feel so badly for you right now. You are a good person, and I don't like that you are struggling. :(
ReplyDeleteMy email is jen_mahan@hotmail.com
There have been times when I wish my blog was 100% anonymous too.
Hang in there, hun.