Monday, February 20, 2006

Say it with a song.

What better way to say how you feel than through the power of music?

Just in case it isn't working, or you don't have your sound turned on... Boo!!

In case you wanted to turn it off (or play it again for that matter).... It's way down there on the right hand side along with all the other buttons.... Go on... Right at the bottom. Watch you don't accidentally click on the donation button by mistake though!!

Emma (Brooky, not Polgara, in case there's any confusion - Brooky is a long time lurker here on my website), I know you can't hear this song at work, but if you could you would be laughing now!! You have to listen to it somewhere else I guess!! I effing love this song, and what an apt start to my blogging musical career it is!!

My mental state is showing no sign of an upturn... The mood is definitely black.

Confusion is the order of the day.

This is so unlike me.... I pray for a ray of light.... A sign.... Something to bring me guidance.

I guess times like these are when religion could take hold.... Yikes!!

I think I am going to run away to Canada and hide in Spices new garage (possibly dressed as a cat).

Mebbe I just need a soothing massage courtesy of the new place that's opened up near work... Roxanne's.... Second thought's, would you trust a masseuse who blurs out their face?? Shame it doesn't say on the rota what day Aaliah is working... Grrrrr.

6 comments:

  1. Eh up fox is wired for sound that makes a change you could have used the original fox good old lionel richtea hehe.Good quality though came through the old senheisers quite nicely.
    Ahh the rays of sunlight are nearly upon us sun was out in widnes today but it was still bleedin freezin though fook.
    kev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Roxannes will ever realise why their site is getting so many hits lol,bet they'll be expecting a busy period now lol
    That was the first song i heard this new year when you sent it to me lol and its still sooo cool
    Hope your confusion lifts hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your mood has gone to black. Sending you a happy hug. Read your comment and I agree that children should be supervised but do feel that there should be a warning that front and center on your screen there are naked people. Not censorship of it just a warning so you aren't hit in the face with it if you don't choose to be.
    Soon the crocuses will be out and the birds will be back spring is on its way. Though I think its buried under my snow.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fox, why are you so sad? I won't go all church lady on you, but I felt similar to you not long ago. I hope you find the something to fill the void. In the meantime, you picked a great song to brood to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I am mostly caught back up on your blog now. I hope you are feeling better soon. I did the math and at approximately $56 USD for 15 minutes, Roxy's must give one heck of a "massage". :P

    Hugs -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for reminding this song. it surely brought back some memories...mmmmmmmmm...

    kris

    ReplyDelete