Sunday, February 19, 2006

Every action force...

.... Has an equal and opposite reaction force.

It's not only a law of physics, but it's the law of karma.

Understand your actions and be prepared for the reactions!

Easier said than done.

I've got a tangled web of candyfloss where I used to have a brain. I can't see past the fog in order to make the right decision. My mind is flooded with thoughts and pictures and potential conversations.

The diceman might have had something?? (Jay I know you don't agree!!).

I am in a state of confusion... Which way to turn.... Positive decision, or no decision at all.... Easy road, or hard road... I am going to hide under my duvet until my brain will leave me alone.

Fugged up fox!

2 comments:

  1. I know I have found sometimes the best decision is the hardest one. Hope that helps.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel - I can't decide between lemon drizzle & cheesecake in the latest poll.

    ReplyDelete