Bloody hell....
I am spitting blood... I've only been tagged by the lovely Polgara... Two entries in one day is probably more fox than you'd care to see.... Blame Emma.
Spill the bile. Spray the venom!!
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT MSN SPACES:
1. It no longer contains my blog.
2. Because I don't have an MSN space blog, I can't use my profile to sign my comments, and I have to edit all the fields manually.
3. Most of them are crap!
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT RELIGION:
1. How many gods can there be?
2. Name a war that wasn't inspired by religion.
3. It's a bit ambiguous for my liking!
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT POLITICS:
1. Politicians.
2. Spin!
3. Corruption.
THREE THINGS YOU HATE TO EAT:
1. Meat.
2. Humble pie.
3. My hat.
THREE KINDS OF CLOTHING YOU HATE:
1. Trousers on women that are blatantly too short... It turns my stomach.
2. Those velour lounge suits that chavs and Jodie Marsh wear.
3. Pierre Cardin!!
THREE TYPES OF MUSIC/BANDS/SONGS YOU HATE:
1. James Blunt
2. New r&B.. Proper R&B rules, but this new pap is just rotten, and it isn't R&B at all.
3. Speed garage/Happy hardcore
THREE FAMOUS PEOPLE YOU HATE:
1. Roy "Chubby" Brown
2. Bradley Walsh
3. Derek Acorah
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. I don't understand them.
2. They don't understand me.
3. Just sometimes I wish they wouldn't all be pestering me for sex ALL the time.
THREE QUALITIES YOU HATE:
1. Quality Street.
2. Incompetence.
3. Shyness.
THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT BLOGGERS:
1. Too many of them can't take the pace... C'mon you can do more than three months.
2. Lurkers... I hate you I hate you I hate you!!
3. Sometimes the temptation is to offer advice when it's not really necessary - I do it all the time.
THREE MISCELLANEOUS THINGS YOU HATE AS AN ADULT:
1. Mortgage
2. Getting out of bed
3. Bills, bills, bills.
THREE MISCELLANEOUS THINGS YOU HATED BEFORE ADULTHOOD:
1. People trying to stop me being wild and free
2. Tidying my bedroom
3. I've made so many immature mistakes with the ladies!! D'oh!!
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Spice
2. J
3. Spoilechile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FoX, you're a proper verminous specimin for doing this to me.
ReplyDeleteKnew it would be good lol
ReplyDeleteAhh the lovely emma and her bloody questions i've had to do it aswell i actually had to type stuff and think doh!! *hello emma*
ReplyDeletewar what is it good for absolutely nuthin say it again...religion my arse
kev.