Feng Shui....
*** post update update ***
I've added a link to download my current blog song.... it's over there on the right, under the media player. Right-click the link, and select "save target as".... or summat similar!!
I've just been to view the most gorgeous executive, feng shui, hardcore apartment.
The apartment in question is built inside an old woolen mill. The front of the apartment opens out through double French doors onto a private patio. In front of the patio is a private garden. In front of the garden is a three acre lake (private to all residents). To the right of the patio, the lake runs down a weir, and disappears right under the apartment.
I'm in love.
It's expensive, and totally insular, I can't do anything but move there. The thought of that place in the summer days is like a holiday waiting to happen.
The only drawback to this deal (other than the price) is that there is no mobile phone signal there. Tragic. I am sure I will survive though, and will soon become readjusted to using the landline.
And so.... I need to put together all my documents, and get my act together to go to the estate agent tomorrow, and make it happen.
I'm gonna rent the place with Ade, one of the guys I work with. I think he's as excited about the pad as I am. Now, never mind "a problem shared....", it is true, that "a rent shared" is truly "a rent halved"!!
I am open for bookings for the summer months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd join you but I don't think I'd be able to cope with the 'no smoking' rule.
ReplyDeleteGet the beer in hun im there!
ReplyDelete