I'm choking!!
Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.....
I have no bandwidth left with which to blog!! I am chock full of uploads and downloads, and I don't know whether I am coming or going.
Once again, thanks to the good people around me, I have gleaned enough information to launch me back toward the sharp end of the internet.
I am a confirmed Torrent fan!!
With regard to Spice's comment, if anyone has a copy of "LFO - Frequencies" on CD to lend me, then I'd be prepared to do pretty much anything in return.
Mission for tomorrow - buy lots of LFO CDs from t'internet!!!
Next mission - Find out how to convert mp3 files to an mp4 that'll be compatible with my phone!!
Life's very good at the moment. What is there to whine about....??
I need bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Katt says may well be true, but now they have me along to teach them new things.
ReplyDeleteOooooo...Torrents! Torrents are good for anime. :) Wish I could convert some mp4s to mp3s so I can burn 'em to an audio disc.
ReplyDelete