Translated, it means "I doubt".
There's a game called Perudo, or Dudo, or Liar's Dice.
It's a fantastic game, and one I haven't played in a long long time. I hereby vow to dig out my dice and set them rolling... Anyone wanna come play? I am an excellent liar... Maybe I don't even own the game?? You will never know.
Ok, so I doubted that this was going to be a good week. I was expecting a tough time at work. I was engulfed with self doubt, and in retrospect, I know this is a common problem I have.
In dark times, I need to remind myself, that like a proverbial cat (in so many ways), I will always land on my feet, and seemingly have nine lives (Unless I'm playing Space Invaders and then I only get three).
Things are going ok, in spite of my worry and self doubt.
I have done some proper blog "tweaking" tonight.
I have updated "Previous Polls".
I have created a new poll.
I have updated my "Fave Blogs".
I have updated my "Random Shopping" section.
I have added the "Save a fox" donation button as a permanent feature.
I have updated the "This season I will be mostly" section.
I'm so bloody good to you!! What do I ask in return? I ask you to leave a comment, make a vote, save a fox, view the previous polls in which you may have participated, observe the moon, come play Perudo with me and Michelle, visit some of my blog pals, visit some of my favourite links. Live, love, and laugh as often as possible - or any combination of the aforementioned.Good fry!!
Leave a comment...check. vote in the poll...check. Stare at the moon...check. Read "this season I will be mostly" section...check...what tha? WHAT is fake chicken???????
ReplyDeletehttp://www.quorn.co.uk//cmpage.aspx?pageid=71&productid=92
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean something labelled 'fake quorn' would actually be chicken?
ReplyDeleteDamnnnnn, fox, you're so industrious it's wearing me out! Looks good though.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Spice
I loved your shopping bit. Drew came in while I was reading it and I read about the replacing labels to him and he laughed and said that he and Toby used to do that all the time. Drew is a painter and has a warped sense of humor as does Toby so they replaced a bunch of tuna can labels with the label canned Dolphin.
ReplyDeleteCher
katt - you aren't supposed to tell me what you voted otherwise I'll be accused of election rigging.... it's an anonymous poll!!
ReplyDeleteLOL
FoX
OK today's comments were all too funny... I just can't run in those leagues!
ReplyDeleteYour blog work is much appreciated.
Your choices of cakes... well how on Earth can we vote for "All of the above, please?" I try to select more than one but, no can do!
I am a terrible liar. And I am terribly guillible. I would loose that game in a hurry. But it does sound like fun!
all is done exept playing Perudo. so when can i play it with you and Michelle???
ReplyDeletestay cool
kris