Anyone for a quickie?
Due to the fact that certain people have taken yesterday's rant as a cue to go and do exactly what I said I hated... (They have embedded random comments amongst my blog, which I now refuse to search out) .... I think it's called sadism!! I have decided to list one more foxy eff off.
The thing that pisses me off more than anything in the world is when people randomly send me money.
Please, please, under no circumstances must you attempt to send cash, cheques, or paypal donations.
In other foxy news... Something which I forgot to mention... I scored the second consecutive "pinch and a punch" against Michelle on the first of February.
She went to bed early, and I stayed up. I set the alarm on my phone and promptly went up to bed at about ten minutes past midnight and woke Miche up to deliver the goods.
Sweet, sweet victory.
Se was mortified, having only recently got rid of the black eye from the first of January. She's getting very good at covering the bruises with carefully applied make-up.
I am tired, and tomorrow is Friday, and I have a massive load of work on tomorrow.
Remember.... Whatever you do, don't click the paypal button and send me money.
Good night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Night Night FoX! Sleep tight...
ReplyDeleteHi Fox, whats going on! Whatz this paypal link?
ReplyDeleteYour "Relationship-O-Meter" is great, I guess.
What about your Stress-o-Meter" Or "Mood-o-Meter"?
From your blog I lost myself in translation.
Yeah, I LOVE reading your site. ALMOST enough to pay you for it.
ReplyDeleteToo bady ALMOST only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades! :)
HUGS to you and get well wishes to Miche... the poor thing. I am sure she will cook up something extra good to get you back in March.
Welcome to the weekend. It's like there's a party in my mouth and everybody's throwing up!
ReplyDeleteThe best way into a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them, and you're in.
ReplyDeleteTake donations in aid of my Claire fund! I havent got a paypal account :-(
ReplyDelete