Monday, September 12, 2005

You should feel obliged....

Just couldn't resist letting you in on this. Remember Wallace and Gromit, and their love of Wensleydale cheese?? Well the new movie premiered on Sept 4th in Australia, and in the new movie, they get a taste for a different cheese... the cheese in question is Stinking Bishop - the guy who makes it is panicking because he won't be able to meet demand. I heard an interview with the farmer this morning - very funny!! Read about it here!!

Under normal circumstances, I would not participate in the continuity of blog questionnaires and quizzes. This one, however, had me slightly rattled, as I was specifically "tagged" to do it. Thanks BootJockey... and apologies to the seven I have named to follow on... think of yourselves as the magnificent seven - I do!!

Ok, well, without further ado, on with the quiz .

7 Things That Scare Me:
1. Sock puppets
2. Muggers
3. Losing my marbles
4. Catastrophic blog block
5. Death by shark
6. The Grudge (Japanese horror film)
7. Electricity

7 Things I Like:
1. Friends and family
2. Cooking a good meal for Michelle
3. Watching a good movie (uninterrupted and without falling asleep)
4. Video games
5. Starting fires!!
6. Having time to watch the grass grow
7. Bruce Campbell

7 Important Things In My Room:
1. Crystal hanging in the window that casts rainbows
2. T-Shirts
3. TV
4. Escape deodorant stick
5. My hair clippers (I always cut my hair in the bedroom)
6. My cats
7. The views (front and back)

7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I have two cats: Urko and Maurice
2. I have been with Michelle for about 16 years
3. We don't have an anniversary date of when we met
4. I hate Christmas and Birthdays
5. I wish I was more productive
6. I think I am quite creative, just haven't found out what my particular skill is yet
7. I am an incorrigable flirt

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Live a bit more
2. Pay off my mortgage
3. Make sure Michelle is well catered for in the event of my untimely passing
4. Travel some more
5. Go fishing
6. Stand up for truth, honour, and justice at least once!!
7. Be nice to my mum

7 Things I CAN Do:
1. Cook
2. Make people laugh
3. Kick ass on Donkey Konga
4. Type long blog entries about nothing
5. Be a good friend
6. Make myself a bit fitter
7. Get drunk, and make a complete ass of myself

7 Things I Can't Or Won't Do:
1. I can't Hold my drink
2. I can't express my emotions very well
3. I can't draw
4. I can't sing
5. I can't keep secrets
6. I won't ever buy another Peugeot
7. I won't tolerate cruelty to animals

7 Things I Say The Most:
1. "Aaaa-reet"
2. "swit swoo"
3. "oink"
4. "Is this really necessary?"
5. "fook"
6. "Change it"
7. "make us a cuppa love!!"

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Kylie
2. Jenny Agutter
3. Ziyi Zhang
4. Melinda Messenger
5. Heather Small
6. Billie Piper
7. Dennis Hopper

7 People I TAG To Do This:
1. Regan
2. Spice-the-cat
3. Kev
4. Kristiine
5. Crystal
6. Ahm
7. Emma

Phew, that was tough.... sorry magnificent seven, but it's up to you now!!

Cool thing for today:

Fake blogs?? Whatever next??

6 comments:

  1. This is another "very creative" blog from Foxy...much and much better than "A-Z"

    Following 3, I admire most:

    6. Stand up for truth, honour, and justice at least once!!

    7. Be nice to my mum

    3. Make sure Michelle is well catered for in the event of my untimely passing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so honored. I better get crackin'. I have been a complete slack this weekend.

    I think I learned more from your quiz, FoX, than from your A-Z. Very enlightening!

    Thanks for considering me as magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOH!!!!thanks for that fox lol
    now how do you makes words appear on this blog thing?
    come back in about a month for the results.You put your feet up.
    kev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he!

    Or for our Mexican readers

    Je je je je je je je je je je je
    je je je je je je je je je je je!

    or for our Canadian friends.

    he he... beer, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what am I doing hanging from your window?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy. Liked your "7". It is fun getting to know you better and I do agree, you are a flirt! :P But I mean that in the best possible way...

    ReplyDelete