My bike's poorly. I took it into the shop because it wasn't quite right, and apparently, I have a condition called chain sucking. The condition itself isn't too serious, and should be quite easy to rectify. Unfortunately the damage that has been caused is more serious, and potentially requires a crank transplant. They are keeping her in overnight under observation. They won't even let me visit her!!
I've done quite well on my Animal Crossing - I now only need one more type of fish and four types of insect to obtain a golden fishing rod and a golden butterfly net respectively. I believe the missing fish is a guppy, and I haven't a clue what the missing insects are.
I am missing my bike.... I hope she's ok in the bike shop... she needs lots of attention and taking out for a run in the countryside every day!! I am counting down the hours until we will hopefully be reunited tomorrow evening.
A few people have asked when my birthday is.. this is strange because it's in my profile, but for some reason it doesn't display it. Well, for anyone that's interested, my Birthday is September 24th and I share the day with the late, great, Jim Henson (creator of muppets); Linda McCartney (famous for vegetarian convenience produce - and infamous for using animal products in them); Anthony Newley (the Artful Dodger) - now the depressing thing about all that is that they are all effing brown bread!! Great!!
My paperwork is now 2 months overdue.... I MUST crack on and get to it. I hereby resolve to start it tomorrow... tomorrow... tomorrow never comes... I need the money... a set of flipping lights for our planned night ride in the Galloway Forest are likely to set me back about £100.
Well, that's about it for today... I stumbled upon a couple of quite interesting blogs today, and thought I would share them with you:
Slut Suzie - A prostitute from Blackpool.
Amience Grise - Not updated recently, but what style!!
Perhaps I will write more later, but more likely I will just spend the next two hours working out how to display my pictures in the right place in my blog - it's a steep learning curve, and the sooner Blogger's help facility and search engine start working, the better!!
Cool thing of the day:
Touched by his noodly appendage - The cult of the Pastafarians!!
Your blog deserves to be praised. I have a basic website. Take a look if you want. It’s a website including info from Toshiba Laptop Memory to many notebook computer topics.
ReplyDeleteYou've got the same link for the slut and the greaser.
ReplyDeleteHey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
ReplyDeleteI have a atlanta escort site/blog. It pretty much covers atlanta escort related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Your blog is great If you a health issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in Crohn's Disease Stop Crohn's Disease
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture.
ReplyDeleteI am sure anyone with some sort of emotional subtlety will love this pic.
Some values are realy timeless...
Ahhhhhh, she's cute. Is this the softer side of FoX we are seeing? I didn't think you were much for children, but I may have to change my ideas on that.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear that your poor bike has taken ill. My best regards to both of you in this troubling time.
Those are some interesting blogs you mentioned today. I learned more than I think I ever wanted to know from the prostitute link. I don't think I am quite ready to make that a daily stop.
Great job on posting your pictures. I am wanting to put up some of my own soon, but haven't any of great interest to do so yet. I haven't had any problems at all with the blogger help facility. That is where I have been spending a lot of time as you can imagine. Things look great on your site though... can't tell you are having any problems!
Just stopping by, loved the pics of the drawing and the little girl, just adorable! Sorry to hear about your bike, I hope they treat her just fine while she is at the hospital. Going to go check out the Slut Suzie link now, Boogie_Mum has got my curiousity peaked.
ReplyDeleteAw that pic is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope your bike better soon hun,does she have a name??
cute little girl.
ReplyDeletegive her a hug from me, plz...
so, it is weekend. finally!
enjoy it, whatever you do!!! go and get your bike back!!!
that little fox is awesome dude..
ReplyDeleteanyway never mind black stiletoes lol
black leather skirt and white boots maybe.
p.s my new inflatable wife i dont need cakes i can throw her in the pool and sunbathe on her woohoo.
kev.