Monday, October 09, 2006

Chuff a duck!!

At the risk of alienating my fellow bloggers and friends, I simply MUST get something off my chest....

I live in the Arctic... That's

a ... r .... C ... t .... i .... c .....

There's a C before the T in Arctic..... The most popular search that brings people to my blog is for "artic" and "artic fox".... I don't think Google even suggests "Did you mean: ARCTIC fox"?

And another one that bugs the hell out of me:

I've said this before, and I will say it again.... there are two distinct words:

1) To
2) Too

Example: I am going TO the zoo, you can come TOO!!!!

DO NOT MAKE ME SPIT BLOOD!!

6 comments:

  1. its an easy mistak to make for some poeple tho.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful, devious and untruthful world of advertising and promotion. Annoyingly for you the campaign did exactly what it was intended to do - It got you into the store, and even if you didn't buy anything there would be people who did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brain dead as I am today, (It's Thanksgiving here in Canada, he says, by way of an excuse) I put the previous comment against the wrong post.

    Some days I'm just too stupid to be allowed to comment. (There, I got both of the words in the same sentence)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their their, Artic Fawkes. Its fine, dont worry;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well articulated, Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't want you to miss this so I'm posting it here too...

    http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=621884

    Sharp 32inch LCD TV - HD compatible - £450 ish.

    PC world of all places. Hope you like!

    -JH

    ReplyDelete