The loneliness....
... of the long distance blogger!!
Some days you have to wonder why you blog. The stats show, that everyone is having an exciting weekend, and they are all too (note the double "o") busy to (note the single "o") read blogs. Either that or my blog is so boring, that nobody wants to read it at all....
Undeterred, in the nature of Sid James and Charles Hawtry, I'll "carry on blogging".
Busy, busy, busy, Sunday.
Normally, Sunday for me is just a day of complete vegetation - That is to say, I vegetate as opposed to doing anything else with vegetatables!! Don't even go there.
Today, I've been swimming, including fooling around on water slides, I've been golfing (at the driving range at least), and I have been for a walk. I've been to the bowling club for a couple of pints, I've played Jenga, and dominoes, and now I am settling down, getting ready to have a shower.
All the above, have been done with the worst case of back ache imaginable. Each activity seemed like it might actually help my back somehow, by freeing it up. Alas, I am still suffering from crazy back spasms, and a stiff neck, which means that every time I need to look over my shoulder, my whole body has to turn, while my head stays still.... I look a fool! It hurts too!!
I think I might have a bath and try to relax the spasming (is that even a word?) muscles a bit!
And so, the day draws to a close, as I type the blog. I can see the floodlights on the bowling green from my window, and hear the sounds of people laughing and joking, and having a merry old time. My bath is calling..... and I bid you all adieu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
have you tried massage for your back? i can give you the number of my masseuse. she is good!!!
ReplyDeletehave a busy week
;)
I just had a random act of unkindness when someone spat on my car so have decided to re-adopt your random acts of kindness theory (yes i remember them),i'm gonna work on the principle that my next act of random kindness will cancel out the act of unkindness! Does not shouting at Claire when she gets on my wick count lol
ReplyDeleteOoooooooooh! Matron.
ReplyDelete