Randomize this!
1) I have to turn the cold tap on in the bathroom to make the shower work.
2) When I go out tonight, I need to take a pineapple slicer along with me.
3) When I go out tonight, I need to take my cheque book with me.
4) The moment I turned off the cold tap, after I showered, I forgot all the amusing, interesting, random facts I was going to write.
5) I am trying to buy a bed.
6) For my lunch, I went to an American/Italian diner, and ordered the Indian American - Which in layman's terms, is an onion bhaji sandwich!!
7) I am late going out because I am wracking my brains for things to write!
8) My ashtray is overflowing.
9) I've eaten too many sweets.... I feel sick.... oh, go on then, it'd be rude not to eat that last Reeses Cup!
10) Peanut butter is nice, but hazlenut butter contains far less saturated fat.
11) My teeth ache (still).
12) My backache has gone.
13) I need to get dressed. Blogging, wrapped in a towel, dripping on my keyboard, surrounded by smouldering paperwork, caused by the fire from my overflowing ashtray, is not a good look in anyone's book.
Unlucky for some!!
14) I listen to techno at work.
15) I play Nintendo DS whenever the opportunity arises.
16) This weekend I need to rake the leaves off my lawn.
Goodnight all.... now, where's that bloody pineapple slicer??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You either need a blinkin'good plumber or try getting in touch with 'former family friend' Wilf Lunn who can (probably) rig up some contraption made of the pineapple slicer, fuelled by excess paperwork and cigarette butts, that will remotely rake leaves off the lawn whilst the owner, 'Foxy', is busy 'wolfing' onion bhajis down at his favourite Italian ristaurante!! Weird? Wonderful? What?!!
ReplyDelete