Friday, January 27, 2006

And now, the end is near....

.... And so, they've faced the final curtain.

Twenty three days, ten celebrities, and one non celebrity, later.

Celebrity Big Brother is finally over. It's been the best CBB EVER!! I've been fully gripped by CBB fever.

As it finished tonight, I sat and immediately wondered how to fill the aching void that's been left in my life.

Then I remembered Pogo.

Oh, Pogo, you're always there for me waiting at the end of an ADSL router.

I spend ten minutes kissing my laptop, and wander off to play Wonderland Memories.

There's badges in them thar' hills.

What kind of gameshow.......??

Click the picture on this page to run the video.

15 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of gameshow...?

    The Gameshow is obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fox!

    Just popped in to say hey, dude, and how ya' been? I see ya' lurking around my space quite a bit, but don't have to much to say. Hope all is well with you. Give a shout anytime you like!

    Have a great weekend!

    -David //BootJockey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love Pogo- I'm totally addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what you can do with a few paint brushes and a hamster wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldnt really tell who won the gameshow??

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gameshow lol thought it was no.1 but what the hell who cares haha.
    You gotta hand it to the japs for inventing stuff.
    BB awww man i dont get to see traci anymore gutted.
    kev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, CBB was good. A damned shame we missed the last week, but thank goodness for the net for keeping up. You haven't posted for a while, my friend. We're starting to worry. Hope you're all right.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey FoX! Hope all is well with you...noticed you haven't posted since Friday (not that I'm one to talk). Anyway, drop by, let me know you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm starting to worry...i hope you're ok

    hugs
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. FoX??? Yooo Hooo, FoX?!?!

    WE MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything ok??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!
    [url=http://lqpgwxil.com/snnn/wksq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tjeobvds.com/oeup/krud.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!
    http://lqpgwxil.com/snnn/wksq.html | http://myjdzimz.com/vmml/jblm.html

    ReplyDelete