Big Brother...
Let me get this out of the way... I will keep it brief, 'cos I imagine there'll be a squadrupillion people discussing it elsewhere.
Let me say, I am loving Maggot, the mighty Goldie Lookin' Chain dude. He is a smart, articulate guy.
For the benefit of those who don't know Goldie Lookin' Chain, here's some of their finest lyrics:
Binatone, Spectrum, Pacman, Commodore,
ZX-81, Donkey Kong, f***ing high score,
Push it to the limit, couldn't push it any more,
Wanna be a f***ing robot after smoking loads of draw.
Sheer genius, I am sure you'll agree.
... Fox disappears to watch "My Name Is Earl"......
Hell, I'm having such a good time lately, just doing my work, and getting a few bits of my life sorted. I feel like there's a lot less pressure around me. It's a good feeling. I don't even have much to rant about on my blog... Except of course that bloody Kitten War STILL isn't back to normal service.
Ok, I am back from watching the UK premiere of My Name Is Earl.... I am loving it already. If you ain't seen it, remember to tune in on Friday nights at 10:30pm on Channel 4. I guess the Americans amongst us have already had an opportunity to see it, and I'd be grateful if they don't ruin it by telling me how it goes!!
My Blogshares have gone to the dogs.... Some of my best shares have gone to seed, and I went a bit overboard with some artefact abuse. It was good while it lasted. I think I should stick to Pogo and SSX in future. I'm certainly not cut out for the world of high finance, virtual or otherwise.
Yesterday's movie quote award goes to the delightfully perceptive Resa, for correctly identifying Spirited Away. I thought that was quite a tough and obscure one...
And now, for something completely different;
Movie quote of the day:
You shall see a... a cow... on the roof of a cotton house, ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's not obscure if you're an anime fanatic, Fox. You just happen to pull quotes from two of my fav. movies, this one's from O Brother, Where Art Thou.
ReplyDeleteAs far as My Name Is Earl, you don't have to worry 'bout this American ruining it for you, I don't watch it.
You're right about the artefact abuse - and after I hyped you as a new year gift.
ReplyDeleteTurncoat, yourself.
FoX - you have stopped by my site a couple of times now and haven't recognized my new Blog Tag Line as a movie quote. Extra points for you if you can figure out what movie it is from. :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that things are going better for you these days, I was worried about you for a while there.
How's the weather? Are you getting any sun? AND, You promised bean bag couch pictures... I'm holding you to them!
Happy FoX is back! Glad to see things are going well for you luv! Except for blogshares and kitten wars of course.
ReplyDelete