Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Little bits of sealing wax....

... And other fancy things!!

Ok, you lucky people.... I have created yet another foxy poll for your amusement, and subsequently archived the previous poll to the "previous polls" section... Funnily enough!!

I have a couple of links that I want to share with the world today...

The first link was sent to me by the lovely Michelle: Kitten Wars. I love the little kittens, but I couldn't eat a full one!! I have actually uploaded three pictures of my very own kitty cats today, and I think someone has published their link in a newspaper, so the site is probably broken, but ou can try it for nothing. I will post links to my kitty pics as soon as they are approved.

The second link, is one which runs along the lines of useless information, a topic which is dear to my heart: BBC 100 things we didn't know this time last year.

The third link, is in keeping with the second link, and of course invalidates the fact that there might be 100 things we didn't know, because we already read most of them here: Fact Me! I am a trivial old Hector!!

If I might be so bold as to suggest a fourth link, it would be a funny blog I stumbled upon today: Pandas, Lego, and much more. There's even a picture of a Lego pinhole camera, so that should cheer up me pal spice-the-cat.

Pogo faux pas. Whilst playing Pogo this afternoon (Wednesday is always the release of new badges) I figured it wouldn't hurt to attempt this week's new challenges. I dutifully set about the task, and within a couple of hours, I'd completed them both and helped three other people get theirs to. At the final whistle, when I completed the impossible Poppit badge, someone mentioned my name... Urko.... And lo and behold, I realised I'd been logged in as Michelle all afternoon, and finished her badges, and now I can't do mine!! It's too damn hard! I am an arse.

Movie quote of the day:

"Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch."

6 comments:

  1. I thought "the pogo" was a dance move invented by Sid VIcious???
    LOL
    katt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah evil dead 2 lol(i cheated)
    happy new year fox..liking the kitten wars..bruno's the best.
    kev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting links...Liked the BBC one...all I can say is I'm glad I'm not a giant squid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked kitten wars - unfortunately they're not taking any submissions so we can't have the Maurice vs Spice bout just yet.

    (and I won't play the 'poor dead spice' card to gain sympathy votes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitten Wars is still down! Darn it?!?!

    I just love a good website full of Kitten Pictures.

    My sister (curses on her. Spice- please write a curse for my sister Becky) gave Colleen the Dr. Suess book Fox In Socks. I think of you every time I read it to her, which is about two dozen times a day currently. Did you know that it is a book of tongue twisters that get stuck in your head so that they repeat over and over and over?

    Anyways, just wanted to share the "joy" and thought you would get a kick out of it.

    And I think it is funny that you completed all of Michelle's badges for her. I am sure she was quite appreciative. :)

    PS Your poll sparked a mini debate between Shawn and I tonight. I say Egg and he says it doesn't matter because God created us all. And I came back with cells evolving from the "primordial soup" and he comes back with who created the soup... My brain hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is that the primordial soup was created by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.

    It's too earthy for Jamie Oliver and not fancy enough for Gordon Ramsey.

    ReplyDelete