Too easy....
The movie quotes are so easily googleable, that I can no longer attribute points to anyone for getting them right. From now on, if you've guessed the movie without google (or any other research), then take a million points. If you google the films (or go off and read about them), and subsequently watch the movie (and would like to come back and tell me what you thought), then take two squillion points. It's just a way of me recalling classic moments from my favourite films.
This is a paragraph to state that my blog is now officially a Celebrity Big Brother free zone (until something good happens hahahah). This is where you would normally be reading about the fragile Jodie Marsh, or the questionable stability of Michael Barrymore, or about Chantelle's personal mission. Instead, you'll just have to imagine it. Or, you could in fact watch it!! Or, you could in fact read about it here.
J has hit the nail on the head... There's some very good TV on currently. It's a curse... A curse on all humans. I am becoming a complete bean-bag potato!! I am now alternating between games and TV, almost faster than I can click through the channels. I am scared I might miss something!!
The Christmas supply of chocolate is almost through.... I might have to leave the house and go to a shop soon!!
Lazy Saturday, lazy blog!!
Movie quote of the day:
With your hands and my body, we'll have an act that will be sensational.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
W00T! I am the first to comment.
ReplyDeleteToo bad I don't have anything thrilling to say. Glad you are having a relaxing Saturday!
Well now, I'm embarased that you would think that we're googling your quotes. Though this one is tempting, because it's fimular but I can't place it; however I will not google it, I'll wait for someone to guess it or for you to tell us.
ReplyDeleteIt may be Lazy Saturday, lazy blog, but at least you did one, I was too lazy to do even that...Well, actually, I was busy inventorying and packing...again. Ah well, maybe I'll manage one today.
ReplyDeleteSandi