Monday, November 06, 2006

Destroy all monsters.

Some of you may remember my Blu-Tac animals that I made to keep me company at my desk. In case you missed them the first time around, and can be bothered this time around, the links to those particular days are here:

Blu-Tac entry 1
Blu-Tac entry 2

And in case you can't even be bothered to do it this time, then here are the pictures of the animals at least.

Well, it is my sad duty to inform you, that on the 6th of November 2006, the aforementioned creatures were taken from my desk (unceremoniously whilst I was having a cig) and used to actually stick some bits of paper onto a wall!!

I am gutted.

Rest in peace Arctic Fox and Penguin.... You will be sorely missed. Now, all I have left are my Dr. Who dolls of Rose and K9. I effing love the Billie Piper!!





In other news, my good friend Emma is finishing work here on the contract with us today... it's a sign that the project is winding down, and that frienships forged in the fires of work will soon be tested. It's a shame, and she'll be missed... Sudoku will never be the same again.

So many things are happening lately that are worth mentioning.... Every time I see something that warrants mention, I know I should write it down. I just can't keep up.....

Worth noting:

Enemies of the internet.

Fish and chips.

Second life - Big Brother.

Positively smoking.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, come on Jase!

    That's like doing The Arctic Fox's Greatest Hits as an entry. The next thing will be getting your blog sponsored by K-TEL or even worse - Now That's What I Call Blogging 47.

    Where's the creative Fox we all know and love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your animals. It is a travesty that someone did that - they were very cute!

    Is Emma "Polgara"? If so, tell her I say "hi!"

    Talk to you later, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your penguin and fox they were so cute. I raise a glass to they that are no more. Take care.
    Cher

    ReplyDelete