Thursday, November 09, 2006

I've got a cunning plan....

... and I want you to be the first person to hear it.

I am blooming sure that I am not the first person to consider this, and I am 100% certain that I won't be the last.

I have a dream... and the dream is to become a million dollar grifter, through no other power than the interweb and my own perverse sense of procrastination.

As you may, or may not know.... My current job is due to run out in December. Having spent the last 4 or 5 years working with this team, in various places around the country, it would appear that the gravy train is finally running dry.

I don't really want to look for another job. In fact, I don't actually want to work ever again. So, the idea came to me.

There are enough internet ideas out there that should be able to make money for me. One such idea, I signed up for last week. The concept is such that you get paid for reading emails!! Hmmm - yes, I know what you're all thinking. Well, who knows??

And so, perhaps soon, I will be creating a new blog. The purpose of the new blog will be to chart and to exploit for the purpose of making money.

Remember the "million dollar pixel" guy?

Remember the "paper clip swapper"?

It can be done! I swear, it CAN be done... and I want in!

Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment