Friday, November 03, 2006

Lazy....

... but that's how it goes.

Another day, another blog missed. I really must try harder. You know I won't.

Not much to report.

Winter is coming. The first frosts have arrived this week. Each morning I have been treated to clouds like milky white flaked fish covering the sky. Beautiful washed out sunrises. Crisp, crunchy leaves underfoot. Shadows of trees cast in white across the fields, where the watery sun has yet to reach. The frost brings with it, a palette of colours that make the leaves burn.

I love autumn, but the two seasons (autumn and winter) really DO seem to be merging into one.

I am looking forward to a good walk this weekend.

Work's hacking me off at the minute, and I am taking a few moments out to write my blog. It's nice to be thinking about the sights, sounds, and smells of outside while I am sitting in the sterile fluorescent lighted office.

Pogo badges this week are thankfully wrapped up, and in bed. Very easy.

Work's still hacking me off.

Anyone know a good shop for cowboy hats?

2 comments:

  1. I have a pink cowboy hat if you're interested, think you would look quite fetching in pink mate, gimme a shout and i'll get Chris to courier it over if it's of any use.
    See ya soon matey
    Pol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's loads of cowboy hats over here, Fox. You'll just have to come over and see for yourself.

    ReplyDelete