No comment!
Well, it's a new first for the arctic fox! Yesterday's posting elicited approximately zero (yes, that's right, zero!!) comments!
Now, someone mentioned to me that they had difficulty leaving a comment. Perhaps the problem is with blogger rather than with bloggers per se?
Nevertheless, it's a deflating experience.
Every cloud has a silver lining I reckon, and this cloud's lining comes in the shape of Friday afternoon. The weekend starts here. In fact the weekend starts right here, in the middle of this sentence, and stretches all the way through to Monday morning.
Blue skies indeed.
I think I may be going out for a drink or two tomorrow evening, and other than that, I don't have a single plan for the whole two days. Just the way I like it.
I've mentioned my love of John Shuttleworth's northern humour before, and I'm glad to say that he now has a new series on Radio 4. You can catch the first episode of John Shuttleworth's Open Mind - A series in which Sheffield's number one singer-songwriter investigates five unsolved phenomena. I suggest you head on over and check it out.
Perhaps this will be the weekend I finally get round to posting some photos of where I live now, and update my tune, and random shopping, and all those other little things I've been neglecting. You never know.... You just never know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think i got you beat on the no comments Fox lol.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should post a a pic of a big pair of tits hehe.
I want a new poll how many times i gotta vote i'm Royally blue.
Have a good weekend dude.
kev
Sorry I haven't been around Fox I have been down sick with a nasty cold. Glad you are settling in. Looking forward to a new poll.
ReplyDeleteCher
hey there!
ReplyDeletei'm looking forward to see your pics...
i have missed so many of your blogs. i came home today and it was really good to see you are here again...writing...
enjoy your weekend
hugs
kris