Friday, March 03, 2006

Too busy for words....

A rare occurrence.... I've actually managed to get through so much work this week, that I have the brief luxury of getting to type a blog while I am at work.

Believe me, it's the calm before the storm, and before you know it, I will be up to my eyes in work again.

Speak of the devil - I've just received more work!! It'll have to wait!!

The last few weeks have been the most crazy roller-coaster ride. I'm desperately trying to look forward. I need a line to be drawn, and to make some measured progress.

On a brighter note, I think we have been accepted for the new apartment (despite my earlier fears that it was all going wrong).

Space.... It's just around the corner!

New beginnings on the horizon.

Since making the decision to move out, it's been tough on both myself and Michelle. It's doing us no favours at the moment while we are still under the same roof.

Trying not to make waves, but not succeeding.

The sunshine, this past week, and the frosty mornings are a joy to behold. Time moves on. People move on. Life goes on. Sun comes up... sun goes down.

I'm in fully philosophical mood!

The spring equinox is just around the corner... equal day and night... a perfect balance. Something I've been striving to find.

At times like this, I am reminded of the saying: "change is the only constant in life".

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! The first comment is mine!

    Congrats on the new apartment.

    Dust off your bike, sounds like you will be able to head out again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just here to wish you sunny days!!!

    take care
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about you and Michelle Jason. I hope you both end up happy however it works out. Congrats on the apartment. Enjoy

    Hugs to you both.

    Mrs. Spice

    ReplyDelete