Thursday, March 09, 2006

More scabby septum....

My poor nose is going to collapse. I look back on my reckless youth and wish I'd paid more attention to the signs.....

Life's going mad!!

I have single handedly managed to completely tip my entire existence on its head in the short space of two weeks. I no longer know who, or what I am.

I have deconstructed the fox, and begun to rebuild from the ground up.

Although the changes are big, and painful, and sweeping, I can't honestly say at this point that it's the wrong decision. The process of regrowth and construction is quite illuminating.

Let's, for argument's sake, call it a spring cleaning of life.

The changes are far too big and raw to mention here... In time, all will be revealed, but I simply wanted to let you all know that I am alive.

I've walked in the snow. I've walked in the sun. I've walked in the rain. I ended up smelling like a wet dog!! Valuable lesson.

I'm putting my current mindset down to mid-life crisis and winter blues... It's not an excuse, it's part of the modern human condition. I am a sixties kid, and a fekked up 21st century dweller. What the hell do you expect?? Plain sailing??

I am still questioning EVERYTHING, and occasionally having brainstorm/revelation/crisis (delete as applicable).

Are all estate agents a worthless bunch of semi-qualified legal misfits, with no sense of humour, or compassion?? (don't answer... I think it's a rhetorical question).

I wish spring would sprung!!

8 comments:

  1. You are the only person i know who can describe estate agents correctly without using bad language! I know i cant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexander Pope's work "An Essay On Man" gave us the phrase - Hope springs eternal - which neatly sums things up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the post where you tell us that you have bought a ridiculously expensive sports car... THEN I will know it is midlife crisis.

    Sending good vibes your way. Miss your regular comments, but I know it is temporary - and necessary - and I hope you are able to evolve into who you are meant to be with grace.

    HUGS -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Very well written ...
    What a great content of cognition;
    What a verbal ornamentation!
    You have very own way of expressing psychological result of perception and reasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you finish your rebuid from the ground up, i hope you'll be the person who you are today!!!
    don't stop questioning!!!

    love and hugs
    :o)
    kris

    P.S. your cold towel helped a lot, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. to the world you are a person,but to a person you may be the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous says cheers to the 60's kids who are positioned perfectly in life to cope with all the shit.
    let the younglings struggle with competency and the older folk relax and think yes we did it.
    We are the fulcrum of society let us enjoy it.
    have a good weekend.
    kev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI ##NAME##, Now I'm no expert, but that looks a pretty neat blog you've got there. I must remember to come back again, cos you'lll have some more interesting stuff here later I'm sure. See you around, John ##LINK##

    ReplyDelete