Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I get knocked down...

Bloody estate agents... They've only gone and moved me back to Friday for a moving in date... The significance of the full moon is lost on these morons!!

I think Michelle's finally stopped talking to me.

The paperwork I've been meaning to do for so long, is once again piling high.

Work is tough at the minute... There's so much of it!!

It's raining... And raining... And raining on the fox's parade!!

I am gonna keep any update tonight as short and sweet as I can, before I drag myself back down into the pit of despair!!

Think positive fox... Think positive....

Must attack mountain of paper!!

No doubt my good intentions will turn to naught again and I will end up listening to some miserable songs and sobbing into my coffee within half an hour.

Sometimes, even though there's sunshine and lollipops just around the corner, it's still hard to hold your head above the waterline.

Ok, enough wallowing.... All is good.... It's a fookin' full moon and I am gonna party like it's nineteen ninety nine... Party on filing cabinet!!

Sorry, I haven't visited many blogs recently... Normal service will be resumed as soon as someone throws me a lifebelt!!

5 comments:

  1. Aw hun its only a couple of days,keep thinkin about those lollipops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Fox must stay strong and adopt the 'ChumbaWumba Kid' as an alter-ego.... let's hope that John Prescott doesn't put in an appearance at the plush new pad though..... the rain is an omen that the time has come to wash away the drudge of the past and look to a sparkling clean future full of fishing and listening to Abba in that private sauna - hold on to that, and you won't need to cry into that coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can observe a lot just by watching your blogs.

    I went through with similar experience recently.

    This is like deja vu all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a cunning plan to keep us all in suspense for a few days longer. It's getting as tense as an Alfred HitchFoX movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waiting few more days may make moving more sweet and pleasant ;)

    let's halve your paper pile: half for you and half for me.

    take care
    kris

    ReplyDelete