Saturday, December 03, 2005

Shazzle frazzle razzle....

That was my Mutley impersonation, in case you couldn't tell. I was gonna just call this entry "frazzled" but I thought Mutley was better.

Just so we can all be sure... Welcome to my questionnaire-free zone!!

The theme is really about the current state of my head... It's a little bit fried, from a strenuous week of stress, and politicking at work.

Generally, I see work, I do work, I move data and people about.

Lately it's all been about trying to find a suitable outcome. I've been torn between trying to imagine a way to make the product succeed, or imagining a way to get out of it without ruining whatever reputation I may have etched there in the last three years. Whichever way you look at it, it's been teetering on the edge of professional suicide for far too long.

I'm pleased with the way things have worked out, but believe me, it took a lot of soul searching and determination to reach an end game.

As a result, there is loads of stuff I could be doing now, but all I want to do is sit down, and relax. My brain just refuses to function.

Spice: Sorry I didn't get back to you about the long island iced teas... I will be in touch soon though...

Emma: Very nice to meet you, hope you had a wonderful night out. In case anyone wondered, Emma called round and picked up some tickets I had bought, but was too frazzled to use. I could've been at Manchester Academy now watching 808 State... Even the thought of that was too much for my tiny fragile mind.

I am still playing Blogshares a bit... It's very confusing, and I would love to hear from anyone out there who also plays it. I would especially like to hear from the person who bought ALL the shares in my blog!!!

Pogo have been running a "personal challenge marathon" this week, meaning I have had the opportunity to complete five badges compared with the standard weekly allowance of three. It's been absolute torture, but I finally managed it.

Funny thing is, I am actually looking forward to work on Monday morning now... How strange!

Cool thing for today:

The literature page - They have a whole raft of books that you can read online. All the classics are there. I never found such a good freebie before!!

11 comments:

  1. Don't wait too long - Those Oreos are looking mighty tempting at this time of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @@@
    @@@@@ <--- What is this???
    @@@

    It's the lump of coal I'm leaving you for being such a humbug.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you guys for all sticking together. I envy that, I don't think I have ever been part of a team that would have been that loyal to eachother. With your experience, I am sure you will have another job (perhaps that one you hinted at?) all lined up with nary a break in sight. :)
    {{{Hugs}}} -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a clever writer...I'm going to have to learn more about those blogshares. Btw, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a clever writer...I'm going to have to learn more about those blogshares. Btw, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a clever writer...I'm going to have to learn more about those blogshares. Btw, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry about that, wireless connection is bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is always some madness in workplace. But there is also always some reason in madness. Who said it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice site!
    [url=http://caocpkbb.com/ypwp/iuzh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wxdsgica.com/ycds/vlrs.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done!
    http://caocpkbb.com/ypwp/iuzh.html | http://goeosnui.com/gqsg/jcej.html

    ReplyDelete