Sunday, December 25, 2005

Pifting??

Apparently, and I am loathed to share this little gem with you, but here goes anyways....

The art of sniffing a recently vacated seat, be it traditional or bicycle, is known as pifting. Thanks to Greig for this little nugget. My brother-in-law laughed himself silly at this revelation tonight.

Ok, so it's proper Christmas day. No bugger is reading my blog, and absolutely nobody is writing a blog... So just to be a bit different, as is my wont, here you go...

Woke up, made (not) bacon and egg sandwiches, and had a cup of coffee.

Went up to my mum's to spend the day with the family.

Had a right nice day with lots of great presents and lovely food. The only downfall was that I didn't buy enough Guinness.... I should have surely seen this one coming.

I actually took the time to tell Michelle of a few items that I really wanted for Christmas this year, and she diligently had passed on the information to the relevant family members. I had completely forgotten what I'd asked for, so it was a great surprise from the word "go", that everything I opened was fantastic, and a surprise.

Amongst my forgotten highlights were:

Age of empires III - Total collectors edition from my sister's family.
SSX on tour and Need for speed most wanted for the gamecube from my mum and Fred.
Samurai Jack seasons 1 & 2 DVD from Miche

I am over the effing moon.

Fred excelled in the Christmas luncheon stakes again, and we had a lovely (not) chicken roast dinner with all the trimmings.

We even managed to play a game to conclusion without argument, not once but twice... A family album moment indeed.

Well, I'm back home now, and the festive buzz is subsiding. I will go back to my mum's tomorrow to collect all the loot, and the gaming can begin in earnest.

Merry effing Christmas one and all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the day hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweetie, it sounds like a wonderful day. Merry (not) Christmas to you and Michelle!

    ReplyDelete