Do, do, do......
... Come on and do the conga!!
Choo, choo, choo,
Make a train across the floor.
Breaking job news.....
I have been loathed to elaborate on my recent job news until today. But, now I am happy and confident, that I can tell you all.....
I have moved back to my old office (near to home) with my old team, and am back at my old desk.... I have actually ended up exactly where I was three weeks ago, and have transferred onto my old project.
I'm chuffed to little mint balls!!
Renewed motivation, vigour, vitality, and youth are all following suit, and will be joining me by the end of the week.
My boss is such a good chap. I really needed this break, and he has obliged, and delivered.
The escape plan is complete!!
I am also, doubly heartened, by some of the VERY positive feedback I have been receiving lately. A lot of people comment on the blog, and as everyone knows, this is lovely to read, especially when your day's post has struck a chord. Personally, people have been very grateful of efforts that I have made recently, and this too is immensely appreciated.
Karma.
It's all effing karma. I try to do good things... I don't always succeed. I try to be a good person, but there are so many external influences that affect my emotions and behaviour, that it's sometimes hard to shut them out.
Today, I am invincible.
I have lots of comments, and requests that have been posted over the last few days, and will try to catch up with them all tomorrow. For today, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the fox's golden moment.
Cool thing for today:
If anyone can work out what's going on here, I would like to hear from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vector Park is mad. Have you seen the one with the coat hangers?
ReplyDeleteYay all is well in foxland!!
ReplyDeleteyour not gonna get me sucked into clicking them egg things again i spent an hour of my life doing that a while back lol.
ReplyDeletehow about the one with the litle man on the asteroid hehe strangely addictive.
kev.
I think I need to take some kind of illegal substance to truely appreciate that Cool Thing For the Day. My head hurts from trying to figure it out sober.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that all is well in FoX's Lair once again. Now if only I had pictures of giant beanbags...
What the fudge is Vector Park? I got a wierd cone tree to grow, and I took a trippy ride on the gondola car and saw some eyeballs in a mountian... I feel funny.
ReplyDeleteevefading
oh....i've missed so many of your entries (bad me).
ReplyDeletebut i'm sooo glad you are back with your old team...
does it mean no bringing in the new year together??? lol
i'm happy for ya!!!
hugs kris