Worst episode ever!!
Forgive me if I am wrong, but the quality of television this Christmas, has plumbed new dismal depths.
I didn't actually watch any TV until today, and would be interested to hear from anyone who has watched more than I have, and who can tell me I am wrong.
Everyone who knows me, knows I hate Monday nights, because they are soap nights. Usually, there are one and a half hours of Coronation Street and Eastenders to squirm through. Tonight was no exception, but added to the miserable mix, was an hour of Coronation Street pantomime.
Note to TV bosses: People watch soaps, and become entwined in the fictional lives of your characters. People don't actually give a "monkey's" about the actors and actresses in real life. Please, don't ever try to pull another hour long stunt like this again.
Worst TV ever!!
I think I could quite happily kill someone/myself at this point, and there's another episode of Corrie to come yet.
Have you seen my moon phase indicator yet? I added it today, it's over there on the right hand side somewhere, and to be fair, it provides much more entertainment than watching telly.
Boxing Day - Went to the pub, after a lovely "leftovers" lunch. Four pints of lovely Guinness. My mum's two local pubs are always good for a few laughs. The first one we went to, was full of rural hunting types, who had returned, it would appear from rolling about in cowmuck. It stank!! The second pub was full of old folks eating traditional pub grub.
The second pub we visited, has, for as long as I can remember, been run by a chap who looks a bit porcine. The first joke, was that my brother-in-law was wearing his Porky Pig shirt that I bought for him. The second gag, was when he went to the bar and got short shrift indeed from said porcine proprietor. The third gag, was to take a photo (which I will post later - when I can move) of my brother-in-law, sitting under Piggsy's menu board, where you can order up such delights as the "Porky Platter".
My how we laughed.
Hope the festive season has washed around you all quite nicely, and you feel as basted as a free range turkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was Christmas - What did you expect on TV? Eraserhead?
ReplyDeletelove your moon...you're right. it is much more entertaining to wath the moon than tv on christmas. but, have you seen any good christmas program??? i haven't...
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the photo of your bro-in-law...
take care
kris
All in all sounds like you had a good time! On behalf of Guinness...thanks for the sales spike!
ReplyDelete