Almost.....
.... But not quite!!
I nearly made a clean sweep of Christmas blogging. I thought I might actually maintain a steady stream of ranting, but alas, fell at last night's hurdle. I don't even know what I was doing that was so important to make me forget to blog.
Perhaps I was watching the marvellous Laurel and Hardy in Laughing Gravy (another of my lovely presents) or overindulging in chocolate dog treats??
I've had a most lazy day - just the way I like it.
Michelle went back to work, so I had the house to myself.
Lounged round in my pyjamas all day. Had a walk to the papershop (the only part of the day where I got dressed). Filled the bird feeders up - remember this time of year they are proper hungry). Broke the ice on the birdbath and topped it off with a kettle. Played pogo - Completed all badges for 2005. Watched some Samurai Jack.
Currently searching for an interesting option for New Year's Eve - I noticed the local pub is charging, wait for it, thirty seven pounds a ticket!! I am open to suggestions.....
... Time passes as Fox gets sucked into a blogshares black hole.....
Lordy, it's past midnight now, and that technically means I missed two days.
Right, I am off to play some of my Christmas games.... See y'all on the other side!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was getting worried there for a moment! Should have known all of those games you scored for Christmas would impact! Sounds like your day was as lazy as mine! The only productive thing I did all day was hop on my bike for 20 minutes!
ReplyDeleteIt's the biggest night out of the year, so better book your ticket for some local DJ bars/ club.
ReplyDeleteThat's my honest opinion.
As far as New Years goes... Shawn and I are stocking up on our own liquor, putting the kids to bed early, and hopefully we will not even notice the new year ringing in! :P I am too cheap to pay that much money to go out in the cold and pay even more money for someone else to make my drinks. But if you do go, be sure to tell us all about it!
ReplyDeletesounds like one lovely day
ReplyDelete...but don't get too lazy...
kris
I'm only charging £35.00 to spend New Year's eve in spice towers.
ReplyDeleteCome on fox you must be bored of your xmas games now been playin mine resident evil 4 on the ps2 some scary stuff..i still cant stop actually trying to dodge the zombies by moving backwards and shouting woooa you foooking lol.
ReplyDeleteah well new year up next.
kev