White, red, blue, red, white???
Answer: Me, in the snow, walking, and then catching man flu!!
I'm officially dying of man flu.
My lungs feel like I have started smoking again.... my temperature is all over the place.... I have the most feeble broken glass cough..... sleep pattern's gone to the dogs..... can't even raise the enthusiasm to stay awake long enough to watch a film (that being said, I've managed to watch (with some cunning rewinding over the bits I fell asleep in) Horton Hears a Who (very good); Bee Movie (Very poor); and Ratatouille (OK)) = lovely nested parentheses!!
On the plus side of being so desperately ill, I've managed to spend some time organising the mountains of digital media that I manage to accumulate in such a haphazard fashion. Electronic spring cleaning, you can't beat it!!
Early morning New Hey Road - This was Tuesday morning, but it's a shot I like. The streetlight phosphor orange glow is quite tasty.
The only way to get rid of the man flu is for a woman like Dawn to give you a sensual all-over body massage with some aromatic Asian oils - lingering in particular places. If you have no Asian oils, butcher's lard is a good substitute.
ReplyDeleteNice pic, Fox. But since the UK was supposed to be having some bad weather, how come you post something that shows a light frost?
ReplyDeletei thought you died of man flu once before? surely you should be dead, man!! and yep ... our snow is WAY better than yours ...
ReplyDeleteI went to work on Friday despite several inches of snow and no gritters on anything except the M11. I was disappointed at how much I'd forgotten about driving on ice, particularly as I had a passenger, who generously said nothing when I slid into a kerb! Fortunately I quickly remembered some of the forgotten techniques, and we made it to work without further mishap!
ReplyDeleteZdravo, Arctic Fox. I enjoy you photograph of England weather. Is similar to winter in country of Serbia where I am from. I enjoy seeing here.
ReplyDeleteŽiveli
Miljana Jovanović