Herman's hermit...
One week into my term of unemployment, and I already have a beard that reaches my knees, and my toenails are three feet long.
I haven't been out of the house, and only get out of bed in the morning to impersonate a large dog when the postman sticks his hand through the letterbox.
I have doubled sealed all the doors and windows with electrical tape to stop the germs from getting in, and have developed a new flying boat, aptly named the "Murky Turkey". I envisage a day when we will all fly on the water.
Some of the above may be more true than other bits.... I leave it to your imagination to decide.
I AM actually going out tonight.... it's a free bar, and it's through my former employer. I am really not in the mood for it, but I really want to see the guys I have been working with for so long. Note to self: Because it is free.... does not mean I need to drink it all!
I'd rather be staying in an watching TV, but as that's all I do all day anyway, it would seem kind of churlish of me.
I need coffee and food to prepare for the onslaught.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:))))
ReplyDeletehope you didn't follow your note...
k
Plock
ReplyDelete