I've recently been advised to start a "to do" list. I have been accused of being disorganised. So, much to my own annoyance, and general loathing of such lists, it has begun.
I started yesterday, and so far there are twenty nine outstanding items on my list.
Obviously, now, instead of actually tackling any of the items, my sense of playful procrastination has kicked in, and I am obsessed with searching deep within my soul to extract every single last outstanding action I can imagine.
Where does it all end..... are the following items acceptable on my "to do" list or are they not?
1)
2)
3)
4)
5) Order more notepaper.
6) Climb Mount Everest.
7)
8)
9)
10) Prepare separate "regular events to do" list.
11)
12)
13)
So, as you can see, my list is going quite well.... NOT!
I hate lists, in all their superfluous glory.
On October the 13th, if you would like to come and meet me, I will be in Manchester, at the Boddingtons Brewery, attending an evening of dancing and puking. Come and join the fun.
As for this weekend, it's my birthday.... my 38th to be precise, and I am going to the Lake District for a couple of days. Remember this time last year?? I went to Scotland and rode my mountain bike over a couple of silly mountains - now THAT was a laugh.
So much has happened in the last year, I can't even begin to tell you... so I won't!!
I guess there'll be an update after the weekend, unless I get some web time at the B&B.
Adios amigos.
OMG you blogged! and i missed it!
ReplyDeleteAs for it being official that i am now a lazier blogger thn you, well all i can say is i learned from the Master! ha ha
Have a great birthday hun, and as you already know ill see you on the 13th for another fab night out,love to your lady xx
Hey hey, my my, as a famous Canadian once sang. Welcome back - and how strange the coincidences are - I was just looking at your old Kitchen Posse website yesterday.
ReplyDeleteMy old UK email address seems to have gone AWOL - seems it was linked to my old service provider and despite being 'free' hasn't been accessible since they were swallowed up recently by a larger and more aggressive fish, perhaps it was the same one that got Steve Irwin.
I'll drop you a line and we can catch up.
hooorrrraaayyyyyy!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are alive. you have no idea how happy i am abt your comeback.
belive or not but i told someone today that something is going to happen...and voila...a note from you.
it is not like me to say it but you can blame my joy of hearing from you. it would be nice to talk to you sometimes. can i add you to my contact list? can i? can i? can i? :o)
have fun and
happy B-day Jason!!!!