Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hey Charlie....

... it's my birthday..... it's my birthday.....

I'm gonna be partying like it's 1999!! Or perhaps I'm not.

I don't have any plans, and it doesn't even look like I am going to manage a special birthday pint.

I've just got home from a very sunny Lake Windermere - Have had a good old time of it, and returned to copious amounts of birthday cards and texts and chillies!! (the chillies were grown by Riv, and I am sure he can tell you what they are, much better than my feeble attempts would convey).

I've eaten too much, and on the odd occasion drunk a little too much, but why the hell not?

Tomorrow is TV day - For those of you on the wrong track, this DOES NOT mean I will be taking the day off and dressing up in women's clothes. In fact I am taking delivery of my new televisual equipment. As tony the Tiger would have us believe, it's gonna be greeeat!

Many thanks to everyone who has made it back to my blog since its reincarnation - it sure is fantastic to see you all again, and I am looking forward to catching up with all your blogs soon, but then you've all heard THIS duck farting in long grass before!!

Thanks to all for cards and texts today - greatly, greatly appreciated you all are!! It's super nice to think that, no matter how remiss or lackadaisical I have been as both a friend and a human being, some people just won't quit - true friends!! I'm humbly blessed.

Well done to the people who beat my "monkey football" score - you're more degenerate than I.

Alas, and alack, I ramble too much.

2 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday me old mukker lol.
    You older than me yet you must be.
    Have a good night cheers dude thanks for keeping me entertained over the last year...
    Just bought a lovely fuji s9500 digicam awesome little camera.Brilliant super macro facility trying to refrain from shooting my bollocks....dont know why i'm strangely intrigued Hahahaha.
    all the best.
    kev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wlcome back Jason.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete