Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Please sir....

I want some more!!

More?

You got it Mr. Bumble, my good man... more, and what's more, I'd like to supersize it, and get a frikking drink with it too.

More of the same.

That's what you get.

The pain is subsiding quite nicely now, but the swelling.... oh, the swelling!!

I know I should have the offending teeth removed in order to avoid repeat outbreaks, but the thought of having to have false teeth, and of spending so much time/money at a bloody dentist's is really not one I would choose lightly.

Note to Hodgy..... Bloody hell, for all these years I thought I was missing out on something, and then you go and spoil it all by pointing out that: Not only have I seen Zarch on the Archimedes before.... I've bloody well played it.... it was called "Virus" on the Atari ST, and I still have a copy of it somewhere!!

A day of video gaming... of stormy weather.... of keeping warm.... of painkilling drudgery.....

4 comments:

  1. Has the dentist actually said the teeth need to come out, or haven't you asked? Dental abscesses, are a nightmare, but personally I'd be demanding antibiotics rather than stocking up on pain killers and suffering.

    Glad the pain is receding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back on dentistry, I thought this post was interesting, particularly the link in the middle to the article that prompted it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Down a post to "Love the Gum!"

    ReplyDelete