Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bark at the moon....

With the winter solstice looming over the dark horizon of Foxley Towers, December's full moon brings a wash of colour and light into the night sky. Not all the colours are ones I immediately recognise, but the overall palette is definitely singing in the tone of madness.

I sometimes consult my biorhrythms. It's not something I have ever been proud to admit. I regard it to be a science not dissimilar to that of horror-scopes and fortune telling, although I have to accede that it seems to have a more scientific basis than Justin Toper, his wild hairstyle, and his £20 per question mumbo jumbo.

Strangley, I find that my biorhythms make sense when I feel a strange mood. I think I need to consult them today. I am supposed to be doing some consolidation and paperwork today. I have no excuse to put it off any longer..... Procrastination kicks me in the balls, and I am updating my blog, wincing at the mountain of papers around me.

I promise myself that after I've finished the blog, and done the paperwork, I will try and work out why this cloak of madness is descending upon me.

In other news....

Pray, two minutes silence for the passing of Greig's bunny rabbit.........

.... ok that's long enough.

I bought more jigsaws... not sure this was my best ever move, but the strange compulsive nature of them soothes my soul. Also bought a special jigsaw cloth thing that rolls up, so you can put the thing away... This means I might be able to actually use my dining table during the next month!!

I am smoking too much.

I am going to do my paperwork..... see y'all later.

2 comments:

  1. There you go, Foxy-boy - you've just discovered your next career path. The'Ask-The-Fox' website. Ten quid for each question and you'll be a wealthy, online agony-aunt in no time at all.

    I'll drop you an email tomorrow regarding the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh use your dining table! Does that mean we get the promised dinner?? He He

    ReplyDelete