Amazing.
A random music robbing spree.......
I love to get music for free..... it's not something everyone agrees with.
On a quest to find an album for my "ladyfriend" this evening......
I start to download this album - it's a double - forty tracks!!!
I think it's just rude to take forty tracks from someone and not even say hello.
We chat a while and swap some music ideas.... likes and dislikes.... that sort of thing......
Then he tells me about this!!!
Erik Mongrain - Playing guitar in a style called "airtapping".
I like it, and that's a positive to stealing music!!
(Don't forget to stop my media player over there on the right hand side before playing this video otherwise you'll be MC'ing a whole heap of noise!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERSONAL ADVICE - Less paragraph changes or the Grammar Squad will be cruising up to Huddersfield with their baseball bats!
ReplyDelete