These boots were made for walking...
And that's just what they'll do!!
Tomorrow those boots are gonna be walking all over Dumfriesshire.
It's an extended foxy style weekend.
I'll let you know how things go upon my return!
I must apologise for the sporadic nature of my blogging. I used to diligently write chapter and verse, each and every day. Lately, there has been a fair amount of upheaval in my life, and as such it is neither right nor proper for me to moan about this, or to enthuse about that.
Suffice to say, I'm still alive. Life's quite different from how the year started, in so many ways.
I rarely watch television any more, I buy cut-flowers for my apartment, I pride myself on my housework, and I observe a hitherto unexplored ritual of male grooming, I have even been known to wet-shave once or twice!!
One thing, that you'll be glad to know has not changed, is my ongoing fascination with the obscure side of life. As an example of the things I spend my time doing, here are a couple of links:
Remember "Twin Peaks"? Wasn't it bonkers, with the backwards/forwards talking dwarf, and the cherry pie, and coffee?? Well, what about that Audrey Horne?? Wasn't she a total vixen?? Well, when Twin Peaks was being shown, in about 1990, she appeared in a rather interesting publication - I am tracking two copies of this literary masterpiece on ebay!
Concerned about global warming? Want to take part in a flash-mob event of semi-global proportions?? Jump for joy!!
At last.... Fetish clothing fit for an Arctic Fox!
Remember my battling kitten? He isn't winning too much these days, but go and give him a hug anyway. Particularly pertinent, as my apartment is "no pets allowed", and I lost custody of my two favourite meowers!!
Oh, yes, before I forget.... For those of you who had wondered in the past few months.... I have wheeled out my bike again, and ridden it three times this week.... Not for any massive distances, you understand, just to get back into the saddle and to start building up my stamina again. I should really be out riding it right now, while the weather's lovely and the afternoon is young... But I'm here blogging by my waterfall instead!!
Ok, well I guess that's enough for now. It's Thursday afternoon, and I don't go back to work until next Tuesday - You won't hear me complaining.
I'll bring you all a stick of rock back from Scotland..... All you have to do is come round to playboy mansions and collect it!!
*** Post update update ***
The poll, and the previous polls, and the annoying music that's been hanging around for so long have all been changed.... finally...... Thanks for your patience!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"On the road again
ReplyDeleteJust can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again..."
Willie Nelson
good to know you are on your bike again
speed up...
kris