Booked it....
Packed it...
But not quite left the building yet!
At lunchtime, I'm leaving to head north of the border, and onto the coast of the Solway Firth for a couple of days.
I've packed far too many clothes and shoes.
It's a totally lovely morning, and I've been for a stroll around the lake where I live. I took a bread roll and fed some of the fish. Some of my new piscatorial friends are quite large, and I'm ashamed to say that I don't even know what kind of fish they are.
Relaxed - It's an understatement. I am in possibly THE most chilled out mood I've experienced in a long long time. The soothing sound of the waterfall comes drifting through the doors, and barely audible above it, I can hear birds chirping.
I am in two minds as to whether to check the weather for Dumfries - I'm afraid I'll jinx it! Oh, go on then a quick peek won't hurt. Fox scurries across the internet to Wunderground, and returns in high spirits - no rain - and that's all that matters!!
As long as I can get to go walking and shopping and see some of the great outdoors, I'll be more than happy. Didn't much fancy the concept of sitting in my hotel room watching TV for a weekend, although it's a lovely hotel.
Right, well, at least I've got an excuse for not blogging for the next couple of days..... See you all on the other side. Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've gotten so used to you not blogging now i missed one!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time Master lol
enjoy whatever you do...
ReplyDeleteHave a good time Fox! Can't wait to hear about it.
ReplyDeleteRoamin' in the gloamin' with the Arctic Fox. Hope you took your anti midge spray - those buggers can bite like crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhen the caravan's rockin'.... dinnae bother knockin'......
ReplyDeleteGonnae no dae that, hen!