... Stop the press.... hold your horses.... wait just a cotton picking minute.....
It's official.... I am now an artist.
Remember some time back, I mentioned that the Musee De L'Elysee were doing an exhibition called "All Photographers Now"?
Well, I submitted some photos, and they've been shown in the art gallery.
I am over-the-moon!!
I do of course realise, that they probably show just about everything that gets submitted, but I never actually thought it would happen.
"Oh, yes, my work has been exhibited in the Musee De L'Elysee" is such a good one liner.
.jpg)
.jpg)
You can (of course) view the original pictures (shameless plug) in my Flickr sets.
Well done to everyone who tried to make sense of yesterday's literary conundrum - I had a very good chuckle at them. I will give everyone a few more days to go through yesterday, in case anyone else wishes to have a go, and decide on an eventual winner.
Heyyy! There's the moss pic - love that one! Congratulations, Artist Fox!
ReplyDeleteI neglected to confirm, btw, whether fuck-off was in reference to taking oneself off somewhere, or in getting up someone's nose. I assumed that, because of the hyphen, it was the latter, but I see that Spice-the-Cat went with the former. Hmmm.
Sophia,
ReplyDeleteFox is confusing the issue because he's indicated it's a noun - which I don't see how it can be - but on that basis neither of us is correct.
We need the referee to clarify the rules on this. Fox - over to you.