When the rain falls...
Green and pleasant land indeed.
Had a wickedly good and reasonably indulgent night out. Visited a few bars around Huddersfield and got a bit squiffy with the guys. Happy birthday to my brother-in-law indeed.
Today, as always, there is a conversely equal price to be paid for said debauchery. I'm taking things VERY slowly today, and have just (almost) finished a stack of housework. The apartment is almost habitable again.
It's a gloomy, grey, rainy day. The weather is somehow in keeping with my sombre mood. The greyness is shattered by the blooming and blossoming of all things green in the valley of playboy mansions. The world is coming to life, and it's a joyous sight to behold. A range of dark brown and maroons, right through to day-glo fluorescent lime greens are painting a lovely picture through the windows.
I really must get out walking and cycling some more.
I'm very tempted to grab my umbrella and go and take a walk round the lake. The vertical stripes of rain are no match for a sturdy golfing umbrella, I am sure. I can't help sitting here, wondering what all the fish are doing!!
I'm hungry, but don't know what to eat. I'm thirsty but don't know what to drink. Funnily enough, I just remembered as I typed that.... Earlier on I was in the supermarket, and couldn't find any magic cure all soluble vitamin tablets - I made a mental note that I probably had some at home somewhere, and lo and behold if I haven't just found them!! One shot wonder!!
I'm half tempted to plug in the gamecube and indulge myself in a little video gaming. Should I?
Manana bananas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The valley of Playboy Mansions" love it,very apt lol
ReplyDeleteI think you should take your lady on holiday and let me housesit....go on you know you want to lol pleeeaaaasssseeee xxx
It is gloomy and rainy here too. I am about to go bonkers with pent up energy... not to mention the children! Who knew we could get used to our walks so quickly that we would miss them this much when it rains? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good one.
Sounds like the same kinda day we're having here, Fox...Wet, downpour, cloudy...just plain YUCK...
ReplyDeleteI've decided to make my space "private" for awhile, and so when you come by to visit later, you'll have to request access to get in first, using your MSN login...I hope you don't mind, but I decided that I probably should put some of what I was writing "behind a wall" a little bit, just to keep some people from stumbling across it by accident! I've never written anything I was ashamed of or necessarily want to hide, but, for a little while, it seemed like a prudent choice.
I hope you'll come by again soon, though! I promise to give you your authorization as soon as I get the request!
-David //BootJockey
Eh up fox not visited for a while and what a pleasent visit it has been your choice of music was greatly received my big fat balloon head was bobbing away to that one excellent i need more stuff like that for me trip to work everyday down the m56.
ReplyDeleteDid i mention i just bought meself a focus turbo diesel awesome car at last......Here here mr bmw driver lol.
nice to see you dude.
kev.
P.s buy yourself a playstaion 3 in november.
ReplyDeletebut dont buy tomb raider legend i finished the fooker in 4 days wtf.