Sunday, June 10, 2012

When no news isn't....

No news isn't necessarily good news.... but it's news nonetheless!  Or is it?

Ok so it's my usual Sunday cop out searches!

zarch archimede download
"Ere Wevz have you played Zarch on the Archimedes?"
"Ave I f@%£k"
So goes the infamous story of how a friend introduced me to a game that is largely, to the best of my recollection, a sort of version of Virus on the Atari ST, which I actually HAD played and would have illicited a much more friendly response.  So you want a rom of Zarch for the Archimedes do you?  Well look no further!  #in fairness it's a really difficult game to track down and I think this is largely down to the fact that the Archimedes has been relatively impossible to emulate??

artctic fox blog
Usually someone misses out the "C" in arCtic fox and spells it thusly.... "artic".... and THAT makes me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!  In this instance, notable only by the fact that I've never seen this particular mistake in my search criteria before.... they've added an extra "T".... well, it's a new one on me... and rather strangely, despite the odd spelling, I do rank number one in Google's list given that particular search!!  So, rather than have to point someone in the right direction..... you've actually, despite your poor spelling, found the right place.... well done.... sort of!
 
white phase arctic fox
Blue in summer; White in winter.... that's the Arctic fox way of life.... it's all about the camouflage innit!

folk off 
Same to you with knobs on!

jimi hendrix long hair

Salty slug racing on a boring rainy afternoon!  come on lane 2!!!!


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol VERY good frogs jace

      Delete
    2. I've only got two things to say to that.... 1) bom bom bom ba a yaaaaa 2) This blog was brought to you by the letter Red Stripe and the number 3! 3) Thank you kind Sir! - oh wait that's three things.... they always say odds is better than evens.... more aesthetically pleasing!!

      Delete
  2. Whatever one is searching the interwebnetonline for, one can't beat Elite for the BBC Model B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you truly are an Owl of immense breeding.... we were far too impoverished to get within window licking distance of a BBC supercomputer!! I DO remember instructing the IT teacher on what a spreadsheet chip in the new BBC 128 (I think) was for.... and not long after I left school I had to instruct the accountant at the firm where I worked that instead of adding up columns of numbers with a calculator and typing the answer into his spreadsheet..... well you get the idea!

      Delete
  3. I have discovered that the search word that has drawn most visitors to my blog is "chav". I once posted about chavs and realise now that if I was bothered about popularity and visitor hits I could just write endlessly about chavism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could..... and/or your huge collection of brass door knockers!

      Delete
  4. That slug racing looks more like an iced cake with decorations to me - if I am wrong and it really is slugs, then don't offer me a slice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a yellow chopping board in my kitchen - i fetched them in from outside to take the photo - don't tell Dawn, she'll have my guts for garters!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete