Friday, June 08, 2012

Perhaps....

Watching the rain streaming down the windows in my lounge and the distorted image behind it.....

Harry Potter's later years in Lego Hogwarts, and my deftly flicking wand wiimote that conjures the "cruciatus curse" resulting in a cascade of multicoloured virtual bricks......

Playing gin rummy against a great-grandma from Georgia with Oklahoma rules in force......

Destroying my brain with a daily double dose of Big Brother entertainment shows.......

Car, half packed, ready for a fishing trip that has yet to materialise, weather too wet and too windy to make the effort......

Not one of these things makes for an interesting blog.... or at least I should say, not one of these things makes for an interesting blog Or a blog that I haven't written before!

In truth, I'm feeling far too flat and far too demotivated to summon up the energy.

Here's a link to the planning application for the destruction of Cupwith Reservoir - there's a prize for the first person who makes it through the "documents" section without falling asleep, and there's an additional award for the first person that can actually find out a valid reason for the reservoir being drained!



3 comments:

  1. Racing snails! You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky ... man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for a minute that that was the said reservoir - now I think it is probably the puddle outside your front door complete with snail. I know how you feel - this weather is boring,boring boring. At least it is the night for Have I Got News for You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how the Cupwith plans are getting to you. Understandable - especially with this miserable weather we have been having. Hopefully Sunday will be a bit better. I have scanned the council files and I can't find anywhere where the nature of the "danger" is explained. Big Brother isn't just watching you, he's spoiling some of the things we hold dear.

    ReplyDelete