Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cheryl....

Cheryl is dead..... long live The Henhouse Five plus Too (Also)!

No, Yorkshire Pudding..... remove your head from the cooker..... she's not actually dead.... I simply had to remove her particularly offensive brand of music from my web page and replace it with something more, well.... Foxy!

So, go on people, treat yourself by clicking the little arrow thing.... under the webcam.... over there.... look.... it's right there under where it says "music player".... click it..... with the mouse..... single click..... left mouse button.... no your other "left"!!!

I dedicate this track to John Gray and his collection of Fauna and flora.... if the rain doesn't stop, we'll have to change his name to Noah!

More bar work tonight.... wish me luck with those pesky pumps!

You would imagine, given the number of text messages and emails that I receive on a daily basis offering compensation for the "accident I had" or the "insurance I was sold" that I'd never have to work again!!  Sadly, this is not the case!

Rest assured, I'll be saving up some pennies to put towards some mosquito free fishing membership!

As a complete sidetrack - of which I am a consummate master - And I presume this will only work if you live in the UK..... try this!  It made me giggle.

Well, it's about a gajillion percent humidity today and it's dark enough to be the middle of winter, but with rain, and temperatures reminiscent of summer..... only one thing for it.... coffee and Judge Judy it is then!

14 comments:

  1. jason
    believe me
    that has made my day
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Fox ! I Must Visit Your Pub And Evaluate Your Pulling-Power!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony.... as soon as I feel confident enough to let the name of the establishment that has deigned fit to give me employment..... you'll be the first to hear about it!! Well, maybe not the first..... but certainly amongst the front runners!

      Delete
  3. You brightened my day dude so thanks! The Earl Gray animal song made me chuckle and the BA ad is clever - but I'm still not going to book with them. I'd rather open a bank account with Barclays. To make the beer pump work better you should fondle the handle rhythmically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to spread a little happiness, and if you want your handle fondled gently round these parts, it'll cost you considerably more than the average pint!

      Interestingly(?) enough.... BA's new campaign seems to centre firmly on NOT flying... they are suggesting we don't go away during the games.... don't fly at all..... strange advertising indeed! They even have a "go after the games" deal - perhaps this is just to avoid overloading the airports more than any real sense of patriotism!?

      Delete
  4. You seem to be keeping your head when all around are losing theirs where the weather is concerned Arctic Fox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish I could say the same for the pints I am pulling!!

      Delete
  5. Somehow I suspect didn't quite have a corporate sponsorship anthem in mind when he wrote London Calling. Glad to see they got our house in the ad though. I must have been out the day they filmed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what you meant, I speak fluent typonese!

      Delete
  6. Sorry - missed out 'Joe Strummer' in that comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby don`t apologise - see what I did there? Big Audio Dynamite lyric!

      Delete
  7. I love the 'music'! Hilarious. My kids have been playing some funny party game out there, and I'm in the study here killing myself larfing over some chooks singing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some days it's enough to know you've made someone smile!

      I'll think about that when I am snowed under with punters at the bar later today!!

      Delete