Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weak end!

It's the weekend, it's a bit weakened and I've got a weak end!

Story of this wet and miserable couple of days that everyone who goes to work looks forward to.

If these antibiotics would let me stray beyond the comfortable reach of a decent bathroom and/or permit me to have the customary weekend real ale experience.... then I am sure that this weather wouldn't be pissing me off as much as it is!

Even venturing out to the shops with Dawn today was like a military operation.... tablets.... alarms.... feeding time at the zoo.....  hopefully by Wednesday of this coming week things will be getting back to normal.

My alarm's just gone off to tell me I ought to be having my tea and taking a tablet but the adjustments I have to process from earlier in the day when we were out and about and the subsequent knock on effects are tying my loose noggin in knots.

Trying to download some films to watch this evening and the crappy USB stick I bought as a replacement is playing silly beggars too..... it does this stupid thing where it chops my download speed to 10kB/s and it makes me want to smash something!

To top it all off, my Nintendo 3DS has upgraded its own software and now my "special" card doesn't work in it.....   bloody technology!

Bloody weekends....


8 comments:

  1. There is nothing worse than a Weak-end!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could think of worse but this is a family show!

      Delete
  2. Hey ! Sorry To Hear Your Under The Weather:And Man! We Certainly Have A Lot Of Weather To Be Under At The Moment!No Films For Me Tonight,I'm Watching THE BRIDGE on BBC4.
    Hope Your On The Mend Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just watched "Attack the Block" - very good fun movie for a saturday night..... we've just discovered Bridge as well.... gripping stuff!!

      Delete
  3. Bloody body!
    Films are a good way to take one's mind off other things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lots of films.... yes lots of films..... unfortunately some pretty poor ones manage to work their way into the stream!

      Delete
  4. Loved your opening line - "It's the weekend, it's a bit weakened and I've got a weak end!" Very clever. As one South African said to another "Weekend some sardines and then weekend some mackerel" or as Scots might say "Wekenned your house was on fire but we were watching Britain's Got Talent!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not mention the lack of sun-day!

      Delete