Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Superstitious? Me?

I'm not superstitious....  By choice I would not want to tempt fate though and I guess that's a form of superstition.....

Example - If I walked down the street and there was a ladder... would I walk under it or around it.... well I'd walk around it, but not because I think something bad would happen..... it's more of a case that I wouldn't WANT or INVITE anything bad to happen.....

I salute magpies!

And so, it is with a heavy heart that I post a second blog update for today (somewhat hastily) when the following comes to my notice.....

I've just updated my filmography page - where I list the movies I've watched, and noticed that, having just watched "The Devils" that my previous blog entry was number six hundred and sixty six..... this will now be six hundred and sixty seven and I'm happier with that.......

Odd numbers are better anyway as any flower arranger or chef will tell you!!

3 comments:

  1. My niece Claire is being induced with her first baby this week and wouldn't have Friday 13th. You remember the dreaded Claire lol 24 now .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. blooming heck - doesn't she still live with you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's scary... but at least you didn't post it this Friday (the 13th).

    ReplyDelete