Friday, June 26, 2009

Chamone Michael.

The one gloved, plastic surgery experimenting one, is no more. Fifty years of age is pretty damn young for the king of pop to pop his clogs.... I hope someone has the good sense to let the Big Brother contestants know this sad news!!!!!

As for me.... well. I've been taking LOADS of photos..... been walking a bit..... beat the blind, old aged pensioners, to a pulp on the crown green bowling surface.... got drunk..... and today, I've been baking, and baking, and then baking a bit more.

I've made chocolate brownies, hokey pokey coffee cake, and some sundried tomato and parmesan bread. I still need to ice my cake and sort out the walnut praline for it, but other than that it's a wrap!!

Going out for some noodles tonight. Big Brother eviction night too - woohoo!!


The view across Foxstone Moss - Ironically, I never even knew of our foxy connection. I would have normally referred to this location as Buckstones, but am much happier now I've actually looked it up. It's just more cotton grass.

14 comments:

  1. ALl this domestication - You'll make someone a lovely wife one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Harvey Oswald....that was rotten....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mr fox, hope you are well and alive ?????, have not seen you for ages, get in touch and we will meet up for a drink at the grove if you like, yours turtle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fox has entered into the witness protection programme in order to escape the attention of some nefarious characters, the type with waxed moustaches, capes and wicked laughs. He is now a domestic cat living in Milton Keynes... but I didn't tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered why he wasn't returning my mail *waxes moustache*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong tiddle-i-po.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congtraulations Foxy - It's a whole year since you posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you thinks THAT'S slack.... you should see the pile of washing up left to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FOXY LOXY - What the hell happened? Surely they've let you out of prison by now! Come on you lazy git! Blog again or me and the lads will be up in Huddersfield to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete