Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ahem.

Well, you probably haven't even noticed, but I haven't been here for quite some time.

I haven't been doing all that much in the interim period, but I have been simply too busy doing nothing to get round to "tweaking" my blog.....

It all started when I cancelled my domains and then the picture links stopped working and so it goes on..... and before you know it there are so many little things that need looking at and fixing and generally pissing about with that I get overfaced and consequently..... do nothing!!

So now......

I've fixed my profile picture.... I've still to fix my crappy webcam, which will probably involve just deleting it........

I have managed to put a little photo gallery together of a recent trip that I went on to Scotland. You can view a slideshow of it here or jump directly to the photo album here.

3 comments:

  1. Two months you have been away! Numerous times I have clicked to find zilch! No change whatsoever. Glad you're back mate. What did you do wrong to be sentenced to a holiday in Scotland? I liked the sawmill photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two months?? Wow.... do you know, I'd never even checked to see how long I had been absent......

    Re: Holiday in Scotland..... it was my uncle and his brother that had booked a cottage in Andy Goldsworthy territory..... I have done a bit of mountain biking in them parts before and it's a nice part of the world.... remember geographically, you're still pretty much south of Newcastle, so it's not that far into enemy territory at all!!!

    ReplyDelete